The high street has had to meet many significant challenges in the last decade with the development of new technologies and the shift in buying behaviour. Online shopping has given customers unprecedented choice, knowledge and convenience at their fingertips, this has intensified competition and caused an erosion of traditional brand loyalties.
The digital transformation of the retail sector has pushed many companies to downscale their operations or transform their older technology to meet the new buying behaviour of their customers. This typically can lead to a large amount of redundant IT hardware that could be putting the organisation at risk of data breach and potential fines, as well as presenting a missed opportunity for additional revenue and cost cutting.
Many retailers may not have the internal expertise or knowledge to recycle and data wipe their technology in order to comply with the GDPR and the WEEE Directive or the sales channels to resell the redundant hardware and maximise any residual value from the equipment they may have.
We have helped many retailers meet these challenges, we can data-wipe, recycle, and resell your redundant hardware, right sizing your IT solution, creating additional revenue streams, reducing costs whilst lowering the risk of data loss or breach.
ITLM services we offer our customers:
- A full site survey and equipment audit
- Secure international deinstallation & collection services
- Blancco data erasure/destruction both on and off site using CESG approved tools
- Hard disk and media shredding for added security
- An ADISA distinction approved storage and processing facility
- Resale of recycled IT to offset the cost and create additional revenue streams
- Fully certified offering Certificates of Destruction and Waste Transfer Notes
Reuse, resale or recycle – we’ll advise you of any residual or resale value of hardware audited which can be used to off-set the recycling cost or taken as revenue or a service credit towards any future engagement.