Bell Integration is an IT Systems Integrator. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our websites. Please read the following notice to understand how we will collect and use your information and the rights you have in relation to your information. References in this notice to “your information” are also to personal information that you provide to us. This notice was last updated on the above date and may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
Bell Integration is the data controller of any information provided via our website and our contact details together with details of our registration with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office are set out in section 9 below or email email@example.com.
1.1. The information we collect
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website, however, you may choose to do so by completing application forms on various sections of our websites, including:
- our careers section
- our contact us form
We also obtain personal information from your IP address, operating system and web browser that you use to access our website. Please see section 5 (Cookies) and section 6 (IP Addresses) below for more details about this. You may also provide us with personal information if you contact us by email, telephone or letter.
1.2. How we use your information
We will only use the information you provide to us on these sections of the website in order to process the relevant application form. Please see the privacy wording on the relevant form for a more detailed explanation of how your information will be used. We may also use your personal information to:
- collect personal data as part of the recruitment process with the purpose of sourcing and selecting candidates for relevant roles. This is normally in the form of a CV and covering letter.
- conduct administrative or operational processes within our business
- process and respond to requests, enquiries or complaints received by you
- to provide products and services requested by you
- to identify products and services you may be interested in
- to communicate with you about our products and services
- to invite you to events
- monitor and analyse our business
- form a view of you as an individual and to identify, develop or improve our services and/or products that may be of interest to you and to carry out market research
- send you marketing.
For more details about how we use your information for marketing purposes please see section 3 below (Using your information for Marketing Purposes).
1.3. Using your information for Marketing Purposes
We may ask whether you wish to receive marketing from us and this will be presented to you as an option on the relevant application form or page on our website where necessary. We will not send you marketing if you ask us not to. If you have agreed to receive marketing but then later change your mind and no longer wish to receive marketing, please inform us so we can remove you from our distribution lists. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact details below in section 9.
1.4. How and why we share your information
Please note that we may on occasion be required to share your information with Bell Integration offices and branches and our associated firms around the world and any third parties who provide services on our behalf. However, we have taken steps to ensure that all such entities keep your personal information confidential and secure and only use it for the purposes that we have specified and have informed you of. In relation to any other third parties we will only disclose your information where you have given your consent or where we are required to do so by law, or where it is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with legal proceedings or in order to exercise or defend legal rights.
1.6. IP addresses
When you visit our web site our server will record your IP address together with the date, time and duration of your visit. An IP address is an assigned number, similar to a telephone number, which allows your computer to communicate over the Internet. It enables us to identify which organisations have visited our website. We use this information to compile statistical data on the use of our website to track how users navigate through our site in order to enable us to evaluate and improve our site.
We use up-to-date data storage and security techniques to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and any third parties we engage to process your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to try and protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
What information do we collect:
- All applications require a CV so we are likely to collect personally identifiable information that you provide, such as name, address, e-mail address and/or telephone number
- Interview notes if you progress to an interview stage
- Stage reached of recruitment process
Where we collect this information from:
- Your application(s) to our career site or via adverts on external job board(s)
- Subscription-based CV databases where you have uploaded your CV.
- Networking sites such as LinkedIn.
- Interview feedback
- From 3rd party recruitment suppliers that have been specifically instructed to source relevant candidates on our behalf
Where we store this information:
- Bell will store your CV, associated contact details and interview notes on a third party system called iCIMs (data processor). Its policies on data security can be found here:
- If you reach interview stage then your CV + contact details may also be stored in an Outlook diary specifically for tracking interviews.
Who do we share your information with:
- Your application will be shared with the hiring manager and any interviewers involved in the process.
- In some cases, our customer may have an influence on the selection process and, in these cases, we may share name and career history with our customer.
How long do we keep it for:
If you are unsuccessful for a position with us we will retain your data for 12 months after the job position has closed before purging it from iCIMs. This allows us to have data in case we need to re-open a role or answer any enquiries on the process.
If you are successful we will retain your recruitment data for the duration of your employment/ engagement and for 24 months after the end date with Bell Integration.
Sourced CV from CV Database
If we have sourced your CV from CV database and have been unable to contact you and gain your consent to store your data, your details will be deleted within 30 days of the job closing.
Bell may wish to maintain your details for a longer period of time, if for example we expect that you could be re hired or re-engaged and we will seek specific consent in this case.
Data is only retained for 12 months and is then deleted.
1.9. Your rights
You have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee). This is called a data subject access request and you can make a request by writing to us using the contact details below. We may require further information from you in order to verify your identity before disclosing any personal information to you. You also have the right to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any information that you think is no longer up to date. Please contact us using the contact details below if you would like any corrections made to your information.
2.0. Contact information
If you have any questions in relation to this notice please contact us at:
Address: Data Protection, New Hampshire Court, St Pauls Road, Portsmouth, PO5 4AQ
Telephone: +44 2392 825925
If you currently receive marketing information from us which you would prefer not to receive in the future, please email us at email@example.com.
Bell Microsystems Ltd, trading as Bell Integration is registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office under the following ICO Registration Number: Bell Microsystems Ltd (trading as Bell Integration) Z3593218
All email messages sent to and from Bell Integration may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.