Amazon Web Services or AWS, provides reliable, scalable, infrastructure platform in the cloud. As one of the market leaders their services are consumed by hundreds of thousands of businesses over 190 countries across the globe. Businesses who migrate to AWS from their legacy on premise systems can reap the benefits of lower costs, greater agility, improved resource utilisation, increased performance, security, reliability and scale.
Gartner predicts that worldwide public cloud revenue is to rise by 6.3% to $258 billion in 2020.
Despite its popularity migrating, optimising and managing your AWS environment can be challenging, this is because:
- The service portfolio is highly configurable and with many features, it provides a vast choice with over 140 products which can be overwhelming for the new user
- AWS pricing models can be complex making it difficult to budget for and easy to over spend
- Companies often do not have the in house AWS expertise to migrate or manage the cloud estate. Just keeping track of spending, discounts and optimum products can be a full time job
- Many companies also fail to take full advantage of AWS’s capabilities, mis-managing their cloud resources often over spending or wasting through unused, idle or over-provisioned resources
- Migration has inherent risk without the right skills, planning or strategy. Without this it is easy to compromise the security, reliability, availability and uptime of your AWS environment
- Any failure to understand AWS and the key migration factors can lead to delays, budget overspend, compliance violations, performance loss and business disruption
Control your migration to AWS with Bell Integration We have extensive experience and have provided cloud migration to AWS for over a decade, migrating tens of thousands of workloads with no unexpected cost or security vulnerabilities.
Our tried and tested migration services and cloud consultants first assess how your systems and applications are being used today, before evaluating your security, integration, dependencies and data migration requirements. We define the timescales and roadmap for your AWS migration.
Utilising our vClarus methodology to ensure every stage is sequenced appropriately, and that monitoring is in place to ensure we get you to your new AWS cloud environment without delay.
Cloud waste, overspend and over provisioning will be significantly reduced as our cloud managed services division will ensure you pay for what you need, when you need it.
We will recommend the right cloud solution, migrate you, and provide proactive support and monitoring to scale your AWS solution to right size based on how you use your current applications, to meet your current businesses needs, as well as ensuring uptime and performance are maintained. This means your AWS consumption, whether on-demand or reserved is the most optimal for you.