Power Systems are engineered for agility that can respond faster to business demands, protect data with persistent security and streamline insights and automation.
The Power Systems solution enables businesses need to run it on a secure, highly reliable server environment that scales on demand, providing:
- 2x performance per core vs. X86 – The POWER10 architecture at the base of IBM’s server is really amazing when it comes to crunching data. This advantage translates into performance boosts in any application.
- Up to 99.999% uptime – Reliability is one of the most important aspects regarding your IT infrastructure. Experts estimate that one hour of downtime costs around 150k $. IBM servers average only 5.25 minutes of unplanned per server downtime a year.
- Lower TCO – Save on operational costs – including power, cooling, management and maintenance – from server consolidation, resulting in a smaller data centre footprint and lower hardware acquisition.
- Fast provisioning – IBM Power Systems come with built in virtualisation so you can get up and running fast.
- Leverage IBM’s Live Partition Mobility – Move a live database from one computer to another without impacting the business – ideal if you need to carry out maintenance on a hardware frame.