You’re under pressure to manage costs, while optimising the smooth and reliable delivery of IT services across the organisation. With business users demanding future-forward technology innovations that stretch the know-how of IT teams to the limit, optimising your infrastructure capacity and performance is becoming a major challenge.
Outsourcing IT support to a specialist managed services provider like Bell Integration ensures that day-to-day routine tasks are taken care of, and your systems stay up-to-date and secure. Alongside giving you access to unmatched technical expertise that resolves problems fast, you’ll find we offer a modular choice of services that can be tailored to your exact needs. Our flexible delivery model includes round-the-clock network and application monitoring, 24/7 incident management, help desk services, and more.
Eliminate risk at a fixed, predictable cost
Take advantage of our unparalleled support experience to simplify the management of your entire multi-vendor environment.
Our cutting-edge technology (which includes AI support), knowledge and expertise extends from critical incident management to proactive support that helps improve the overall availability and stability of your IT systems.
For a predictable monthly subscription that delivers significant savings, you can initiate 24/7 support for all your infrastructure and applications.
As well as troubleshooting problems and undertaking regular maintenance to keep systems current and your environment secure, we’ll ensure your infrastructure is performing optimally —and with the necessary capacity to meet your needs.
We’re also on hand to provide advice and guidance on how to prevent problems, plan for the future, initiate new services or explore new technology innovations. Plus, we can help out with sophisticated management information tools that will help you stay in control and meet regulatory and compliance obligations.
We’ve got IT covered
From the network to the core and beyond, our managed IT services relieve you of the burden of having to worry about the health and performance of your infrastructure. What’s more, we’ll make sure you have a bullet-proof back-up and disaster recovery strategy in place, should the unthinkable happen.
Our expertise encompasses cloud, mobile and data centre technologies as well as collaboration tools and security. And should your network, systems, or storage need upgrades or expansion, we’ll work alongside you to plan the architecture, procure the equipment and oversee the implementation.
Our managed services expertise includes:
- AI managed services, access to a digital work force and advanced machine learning automation
- Service desk and technical operations support
- Remote and on-site desktop support
- Incident management 24x7x365
- IT service management/ITIL service management
- Infrastructure support and configuration management
- Cloud managed services
- Capacity planning and management
- Performance and event monitoring and alerting
- Data backup and recovery
- Server build and platform support
- Server, asset, application and database utilisation monitoring and management
- Hardware and software auditing
- Service level monitoring and reporting
- Vendor and third-party supplier management
- Process and procedure development
- Patch management
- Enterprise application support