Your workforce is increasingly mobile. Working remotely, on the go, from home and in the office, today’s users need to access everything they need to be productive on any device, from any location, and in any scenario.
That means the pressure is on to enable high performance and truly frictionless workspace experiences in the most efficient way possible.
Gartner Forecasts –that the number of users for DaaS will grow by over 150% between 2020 and 2023.
Source – Why COVID-19 Drove an Increase in DaaS – Feb 2021
With remote and hybrid working set to grow, a virtualised desktop solution will allow you to:
- Be ready for disruption – dynamically scale up delivery of desktop images and applications when work-from-home is the only option for all users
- Continuity of service – ensure users always encounter the workspaces they are familiar with
- Deliver seamless and secure experiences – across multiple devices, including BYOD
- Empower contractors and temporary employees – deploy fully managed apps and desktops in minutes
- Simplify IT management – centrally manage endpoint security, compliance, and the remote provision of updates to users
We help businesses of any size address the fast changing needs of today’s workforces with a one-stop service that makes it quick and effortless to deploy virtual desktops and apps.
Featuring everything from hardware delivery to a full managed services, simply select the support level you need.
A choice of solutions
All our pre-configured VDI (virtual desktop infrastructure) solutions present a standard, secured Windows 10 virtual desktop image to corporate, personal or rented end-point devices.
- Device as a Service – a hybrid solution featuring the provision of end user devices in addition to either Cloud VDI or Data Centre VDI that ensures you can get users up and running fast.
- Cloud VDI – a scalable solution that leverages cloud’s flexible capacity model to increase or decrease supporting infrastructure based on demand.
- On-premises VDI – a pre-configured ready-to-run solution installed in your data centre, ready for end users to consume.
A Centralised Managed Platform
Benefits of working with Bell Integration
We make it easy for you to consume the services you need, for as long as you need, with a single monthly subscription. Our DaaS provides: