Ensuring business service availability is fundamental to the delivery of quality IT services that meet organisational requirements. At Bell Integration we provide a single point of contact for ITIL-based best practice, service delivery and service level management and reporting plus access to global 24/7/365 response support so you can meet the ever-changing demands of your business.
As technology grows ever more complex, and the operational processes required to support cloud architecture and hybrid workloads continue to evolve, IT executives are left facing a number of challenges. Perhaps the most consuming issue for IT organisations is how to provide 24/7/365 operations that fulfill the ever-changing demands of our business in a cost-effective way. Industry Analysts state that “Most IT organisations do not have the necessary expertise to manage integrated IaaS and PaaS offerings.”
Businesses today are supported by an increasingly diverse mix of IT delivery models – from on-premises infrastructures and outsourced services to private and public cloud services. While much has changed in recent years, one thing has not: the requirement for high performance and availability to maximise business productivity, revenues and success.
Proactive support services are crucial to ensure that infrastructure supporting business applications is maintained and protected, for operations such as provisioning, patching, backup & restore, and DR.
At Bell, we provide high quality, cost-effective Infrastructure Operations support 24/7/365. You’ll have out of hours support via the Bell Service Desk and a single point of contact for ITIL-based best practice. We provide seamless management and triage of 3rd party vendors and suppliers as well as pro-active monitoring of key applications, platforms and infrastructure.
You’ll have access to multi-sited Service Support Centres with highly trained staff, as well as round the clock response support to predict and pre-emptively resolve problems quickly and cost-effectively.
Step 1: Assessment Service – The assessment service will determine any opportunities for greater service efficiency and cost reduction and includes:
- Review of current infrastructure and operating system environment
- Review of current incident and problem logs to determine any underlying infrastructure issues
- Review of opportunities to migrate current Legacy Environment services to Fa new environment
- Review of service or infrastructure consolidation / retirement opportunities
- Create of report document outlining findings
Step 2: Service Sizing – We will then carry out a service sizing to clearly define the scope of services, and required SLAs and will track the service metrics on a monthly basis to identify resource requirements and scale team sizes up or down to meet the requisite SLAs and KPIs.
Step 3: Service Introduction – Bell will transition the service into live status, and contractually deliver services to the agreed Service Level Agreements. These services include:
Wintel Support & Maintenance
- Wintel operating system support services
- Testing and deployment of Wintel operating system patches using WSUS
- Active Directory support & administration
- Email and messaging platform support & administration to include
- Wintel based security system management
- File Server administration, support and configuration
UNIX Server Management
- UNIX server operating system support
- Testing & deployment of UNIX system patches using automated tools
- Backup software support
Proprietary Server Management
- Proprietary operating system support including Solaris, and AIX
- Testing & deployment of system patches using automated tools
- Backup software support
Database Support Services
- Database support services – technologies
- covered include MySQL, SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle
- Proactive database maintenance
- Database engine patch testing and deployment
- Database monitoring and fault diagnostics
- Database administration