Cloud is about so much more than simply facilitating scalable infrastructure and services – done right, it’s a powerful catalyst for business transformation, innovation and growth.
With cloud computing fast becoming the new norm for enterprise IT, you need to make some smart decisions where your cloud strategy is concerned. That includes handling any potential challenges on the horizon.
“By 2023, 40% of all enterprise workloads will be deployed in cloud infrastructure and platform services, up from 20% in 2020.”
With the right insights and know-how you can:
- Align your cloud strategy – to the enterprise’s strategic goals – now and for the long-term
- Harness IaaS, PaaS and SaaS- platforms to improve operational agility and efficiency
- Determine when – to utilise cloud services from a public cloud provider, and when to build or maintain capabilities elsewhere
- Create a cloud foundation – for next-generation solutions like AI, IoT, edge computing and advanced data analytics
- Initiate a multi-cloud strategy – that mitigates vendor lock-in and service disruption issues
- Find ways to contain cloud costs – without compromising performance
- Make architecture choices – that won’t limit enterprise modernisation aspirations
- Take advantage of technologies – like Kubernetes that make it easy to containerise workloads and services for enhanced portability
Why Bell Integration
We’ll work with you to clarify the complex, facilitate change, and mitigate transformational risk.
- Our vendor-agnostic advisory services help you determine exactly which cloud platforms and hosting options represent a best fit for your applications and infrastructure needs.
- Our Workload Migration service accelerates the transition of applications and infrastructure to your new cloud architectures.
- Our Managed Service takes care of monitoring and managing your cloud environment – and identifies opportunities for efficiency gains and service improvements.
Wherever you are on your cloud journey we can help you access to the best possible cloud solution to meet your needs.
To find out more please contact us