Whether you currently have an on-premise, private hosted, hybrid or cloud infrastructure, we can help you migrate to and manage your disaster recovery backup solution.
Our services provide your business with the ability to:
- Recover fast – operating systems, applications and critical business data can all be quickly restored, ensuring overall disruption is kept to a minimum
- Transition smoothly – we help organisations fast track their DR migration projects, so that they can safeguard their businesses quickly and efficiently – with no costly overruns or service disruptions for users
- Improve future resilience – we provide proactive monitoring underpinned by AI, which automates corrective actions and escalations that limit downtime and dramatically improve operations
- Optimise for performance, efficiency and cost – providing intelligence gathering to identify trends, performance, budget and business growth, we will ensure your solution is always relevant and modelled against your future capacity needs.
Our disaster recovery service options include
- Lift and Shift – We can re-home your data centre, providing all the planning, engineering, logistics and rental swing-kit required to smoothly relocate your existing environment its new location.
- Cloud Disaster Recovery – Providing a dormant ‘like live’ cloud based infrastructure, we provide a flexible scalable platform where your services and data are replicated from your production physical, cloud or hybrid platforms.
- DR Transformation – A fully managed DRAAS (Disaster Recovery As A Service) aligned to your business roadmap covering backup and restore, and disaster recovery with scheduled failover testing.
Why Bell Integration
Our end-to-end approach provides a systematic, risk-free process enabling a smooth, planned transition to your new fully managed disaster recovery solution, this includes:
Bell addresses the challenges of providing strong Recovery Point Objectives (RPO’s) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO’s) by transitioning the traditional DR model and leveraging modern efficient technologies backed with an optional fully managed services to minimise the risk of downtime and maximise service availability.
To find out more please contact us