Hosted on Azure, Microsoft 365 gives you an ever-expanding integrated suite of productivity and collaboration applications alongside advanced security features and the power of Windows 10.
Featuring Office 365 plus a raft of enterprise mobility and security tools, Microsoft 365 is a complete solution that eliminates any need for extensive on premises infrastructure. Enabling you to give users seamless and secure access to the information and services they need – no matter where they are working.
Taking advantage of Microsoft’s cloud-based ecosystem means you’ll need to:
- Assess your network – and infrastructure readiness
- Migrate – email, contacts, calendars, data, files and archives with minimal disruption to the business
- Plan, implement and deploy – the right enterprise mobility, collaboration, communication, document storage and productivity tools for the business
- Ensure you can manage and secure everything – from devices to users, through to data and business processes
- Fast-track – deployment user adoption and training
As a Microsoft Gold Parter, we’re experienced at guiding organisations through the purchase, deployment and customisation of Microsoft 365 in a way that streamlines end-user adoption and delivers a truly digital workplace at a predictable cost.